This photo really shows his personality, as he is both cute and mischievous. It also looks as if Ethan believes Dylan is there to eat him...
Dylan's feelings for Ethan have gone from one extreme to the other. When asked a few months ago, "What would you do if you babysat Ethan?" Dylan responded, "I would put him in the garbage." Last night was a different story. He sat with Ethan while we ate and sang several verses of Four Little Monkeys, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and a song about a beluga whale that I promise you lasts 15 minutes.
After dinner, I went in to give Ethan a bath and had a little shadow. Dylan followed me upstairs and when I told him it was bath time, he offered to find the bathroom and actually get in the tub for moral support. Afterwards, he handed me all the essential items - lotion, diaper, brush, and when I pointed to the cotton swabs to ask for one of those he said, "Oh, ear dryers."
Here's to years of fun play time with you, Letter D. We love you!
yay...Katie is a blogger! clever blog title. clever. i would expect nothing less from you.
ReplyDeletelove and miss you!
That is precious! Dylan sounds hilarious--glad Ethan has graduated from his "garbage" status!
ReplyDelete