Here's Ethan the Duck in January...

And here he is today, with a head big enough to fill out the duck towel (and then some).
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Today was Jeffrey's first Father's Day, which he spent driving us back from Hilton Head. He is an excellent Dad! He's up and off to work so early that most days I refer to him as my "truck driver husband." He works hard for our family and manages to find time to have fun with us, too. He's my best friend and now a great Dad.
I also want to wish my own Dad a Happy Father's Day. He drove the church bus for all of our youth trips growing up, possibly to spend more time with me and my sister. He taught us how to drive a stick shift and work hard. He is a great example of service to others. I love to be outside, checking on all of my plants and I think that hobby comes straight from him. He is a good Dad and now a great grandfather to Ethan (and Phoebe). Love to you, Dad.
Ethan's so cute! I'm sure Jeffery had a wonderful 1st Father's day! He looks like he's enjoying himself. I like your blog, Katie. Tally
ReplyDelete