Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I guess I'll start a blog...


"Are you on Facebook?" is a question I've come to really not like. Answer: no. I choose the old fashioned phone call or snail mail, thank you very much! I do check my email once in a while and I enjoy hearing my Mother update me on what she's discovered on Facebook, but I do not Facebook (interesting...it's both a noun and a verb).

However, I love some blog reading! I love to see how kids are growing, how dogs are digging, and read about what friends have done over the weekend. Especially those friends who are far and away right now. The thing that's kept me from starting this before now is the question, "Who cares about my little world?" Well, if I'm interested in reading about the day-to-day lives of my friends and family, then maybe I can provide a little giggle to someone every now and then, too.

Truth be told, Jeffrey and I are very blessed. We have good parents, wonderful siblings, and friends who we love so much they might as well be family. If you're reading this, you're probably one of them...

Our "plus one" is our own little piece of heaven right here. Ethan will probably be the subject of many a blog (Funny. "Blog" is also a verb and a noun.). While we do enjoy watching him and snapping photos of all his tricks, hopefully the blog will contain some non-baby postings for those of you asking yourself, "Who cares?" while you read about said tricks.

Thanks for sharing life with us! Hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. So excited!! But let's make sure we continue the old fashioned phone calls and of course playdates! You did a great job...can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete