Monday, June 18, 2012

Let the Pictures Do the Talking...

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I'm so blessed to have a great Dad. He's given me too many good memories to count and it's fun to see him with his grand kids. I also have a great Dad-in-law who's constantly helping us with house projects when I'm sure he'd rather be working on his. And when I married Jeffrey, I knew he'd be a good Dad one day, but I had no idea he'd be this good...




And I had to add these for the fun of it. Emily, put some clothes on! This picture looks like I just took both of them out of the dishwasher and laid them on the blanket to air dry. 


Her newest talent. She can almost get all her toes in her mouth...without bending that knee. Impressive. Whenever she's doing this Ethan will report, "She's chomping on her feet again." (Said with ultra-southern accent like this, "She's chawpin' on 'er feet agin...")


Busted!



No comments:

Post a Comment