Thursday, September 2, 2010

Operation Baby Proof

The developmental progression of a baby is amazing, however teething and crawling simultaneously just looks like bad planning. Teeth should probably come later. Perhaps when the little people are up walking around and not sucking on everything foot-level. Or maybe this is just another way for our Creator to have a nice giggle now and then.

My Dad asked me on the phone last night, "What does Ethan do now when you put him on the floor?" I answered honestly, "He crawls to the nastiest thing in the room and starts to gnaw on it." When asked for examples, I answered that his favorite floor treats are the rug to our back door, the A/C vents, and the soles of any available shoes.

I found him here last week (see pic above). Note the freshly installed outlet covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment