Monday, March 7, 2011

I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come...

Ethan has been spending a lot of time looking for a good seat lately. He gets this honest. Sometimes I just need some good "alone time" too. Don't you?

I found him doing this over the weekend. I did not set this photo up in a any way. The photograph of Phoebe (and her longtime beau Zuko) and the empty lint roller are some things he grabbed, headed for alone time. I think he was happy to see me. Don't you?

Then I found him here several times over the weekend, looking out the windows at the front of the house. He likes to talk to the birds and squirrels out there. I wish I was still one year old, hanging out in my footed jammies, chit-chatting with squirrels. Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. His little mind is going....plotting against you no doubt! hee hee

    ReplyDelete